Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel- Day 4

 The Adventures of Joy and Angel continue. Joy got out the girls doll tub, a horse brush, and pouff.. She decided to take a bath! The girls noticed her new heart, and thought it was so cute. Today was the best day yet! Because it had the girls singing "Jesus Paid it All" this morning, we pulled it up on you tube and everything. I thought the girls would say "What can wash away my sin" but they came up with "Jesus Paid it All" thinking about songs. Maybe it's not as "old school". Nothing sounds as sweet as worship rolling off of a child tongue. NOTHING.


 On the card
Psalm 51:1-3 
Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.
Today-

Thank God for washing away our sin! Can you think of any songs that talk about this?


Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.