Monday, December 10, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel Day 10

Today Joy and Angel were found tending a garden. Joy was... well cleaning up the fertilizer.  Piglet asked for one of these reindeer for Christmas so I told her she could have it. Tomorrow the girls will make reindeer with the candy canes to pass them out.
On the card
Matthew 6:27-29 
Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 
Today- Drop off some candy canes to your neighbors with a sweet note.
What is the deal with all these cards and verses? Check out the other Christmas Angel/Elf posts below, and read the my letter to the girls HERE.
Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.