Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel Day 11

Building a fort/tower today with some blocks. Looks like they had some help from Bitty Baby too (that's her name).
Are you on Pinterest? I have a board for Christmas Angel and Elf Ideas it's open to the public for everyone to pin to, I'd love more ideas so leave me your pinterest link or name in the comments and I'll invite you!
On the card today-
Proverbs 18:1The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.
Today- Remember that whenever you are afraid you can run to Jesus.

 

What is the deal with all these cards and verses? Check out the other Christmas Angel/Elf posts below, and read the my letter to the girls HERE.
Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to have a Pinterest board for these angel and elf Ideas. Crazy so of the mischief they can get into.

    Here is my Christmas Tradition for when the kids are grown and no longer live at home
    http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-christmas-tradition-when-your.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.