Saturday, November 24, 2012

Chicken on a Stick

You've seen these in lunches here I just have never posted this post! Seems so silly I have all these "drafts" of posts that aren't finished. Some are just pictures, some are just a title with a list of ingredients. I'm not the only person who blogs like that right? I'm so scattered it's like a virtual blog "post it".
These aren't difficult to make, they freeze well. They also make great appetizers and are good for a quick meal.

GPAC Chicken on a Stick

1 pound ground chicken
Garlic powder
Salt or a teaspoon of Nam Pla (fish sauce)
Peppers
Shredded carrot
minced parsley or cilantro

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.  Shape the mixture into meatballs or shape them around Popsicle sticks/wooden skewers. The mixture will not naturally stay on the sticks. Set them down carefully on a baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray.
Bake until the chicken is cooked through. About 15-20 minutes.
Once cooled you can put these in the freezer.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.