Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2012 Bento 72

Well, I'm a bit rusty. But the school year has started. This lunch is from last week. Diva took it to Fencing camp, she ate the whole thing. Except the BBQ sauce. Packed in our trusty Lock N Lock that we've had since this blog started, 2007? Yup, 2007, see?

Roasted chicken
Roasted broccoli
Roasted potatoes
BBQ sauce
Carrots
Cesar dressing
Sunsweet prune
Caramel kiss

If you're new to GPAC (Give Peas A Chance) I should let you know that lunches you find on here aren't going to be fancy, or pretty, or amazing in anyway. They will be foods my girls will eat, and well that's my goal. I do have some lunches that look better than others, but nothing fancy here. If you'd like to look through lunches search bento on the search bar and plenty will come up.  Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you see, have a suggestion, or lunch tip- leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that!! I am trying to come up with some back to school ideas and this one is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious and if you are raising your kids to like veggies that is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.