Oldest kiddos lunch today
Salad with romaine leaves, red bell pepper, and carrots with Cesar dressing.
Herbed olive oil for dipping the focaccia
Two ginger thins
Yogurt raisins.
Roasted pork and Muenster cheese
Focaccia. Recipe here.
Fruit salad with kiwi, apples, peaches, and star fruit.
This little breakfast is for youngest but since we were stuck at home, we had cereal. We will have this with some cheese for lunch.
Snack pack:
Goldfish crackers
Craisins
Cheerios
This one is mine, TLC crackers, laughing cow cheese, apple and peach skewers, a star fruit slice and roasted pork and muenster cheese. I also put a lychee jelly in there, I am sure someone will snag it.
Salad
Fruit salad
Pork and cheese.
Craisins
Pistachios also.
Lindt truffle





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.