Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pepperoni Cheese Dip

This isn't a pepperoni pizza dip. It's not fancy. At all. It's good though. This is just, well, an accident. I was making crab dip and had some cream cheese leftover. I thought the crab dip would be too spicy for Pixie so I threw this in the oven for her. It's so good it's silly. Sure you could do all sorts of things, add ingredients and make it awesome. Something fancy or froo froo. But, we both thought it was awesome as is, perfect for a quick snack or lunch. We had it for lunch. With blueberries and some carrot muffins I had in the freezer for fast lunches.
It's like this Pepperoni Pizza Cheese ball, but heated up to a ooey gooey melted goodness.

Give Peas A Chance Pepperoni Cheese Dip

Cream cheese
Shredded cheese- Mexican blend or mozzarella
Sliced pepperoni
Green onion
Sour cream - if you have it, just a little.
Garlic powder
Italian Seasoning
Done. Mix/mash it up. Bake at 350 until all melted. Top with more cheese and let it melt on top.

*I wanted to edit this and add that it's about 
1 block of cream cheese
3/4 cup of cheese
as much pepperoni as you like
and maybe 3 tablespoons of sour cream, add your seasonings to it and stir it up. Add the cream cheese and shredded cheese.


Simple. I served it with Wheat Thins.



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Yum yum...this makes my mouth waters, really, I love everything with cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum...this is making my mouth water...I love cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.