Monday, December 10, 2007

Pepperoni Pizza Cheese ball

I made this for a Children's party, it was all gone by the time we left, so I think they liked it. If not I did. The girls really like it and request if for lunches.

Pepperoni Pizza Cheese ball

2 packages cream cheese, softened
1 package of dry ranch dressing mix
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, plus more to roll cheese ball in
1/2 cup chopped black olives
Pepperoni slices (chopped)
In a bowl mix everything but the pepperoni. Set aside.

On a piece of wax paper spread out pepperoni and some shredded cheese. Place cream cheese mixture on top of this, roll it around to coat with cheese and pepperoni. Fold up the sides of the paper and wrap with plastic wrap in a tight ball. The picture I took above was before this step and the cheese ball looks deformed and not round. Refrigerating it in a tight plastic wrap will make it more round and help the coating to stick.
Serve with crackers and veggies.
 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hey nates! I've enjoyed reading your blog. I'll have to give this a try since I think DD will like it.

    Carla(from cinchouse)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.