Monday, January 16, 2012

ID cards for kids

If you order prints from ... well, just about anywhere. You get these little thumbnail sheets. Well I took some of the pictures and made little ID cards for my kids. I made their cards on the back of my "Mommy calling cards" that they used for play dates.
I'm also going to cut out these little thumbnails and make cupcake toppers, bento picks and, a little cake banner like this one on the Smurf cupcakes.


 I've also seen people make magnets with these thumbnails. I think the girls will enjoy using them to make mini books and greeting cards.

What do you do with your thumbnails?

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Its awesome card designs...thanks for sharing very impressive work..!!
    Plastic id cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.