Sunday, September 18, 2011

2011 Bento 132, 133, 134,135

Diva's Planetbox
Can I just say how much I would LOVE a Nori punch that was little eyes and mouths? Like the ones at Allthingsforsale HERE.  I cut these little face out with my kitchen shears. Oh well. The girls loved their lunches today.
I find that using fruit fresh works better than lemon juice to keep the apples from browning. I'll keep using it, instead of lemon juice.

Sausage and pancake "corn dogs" - I didn't make these
Scrambled eggs
Champagne grapes
Cherry tomatoes cut into flowers and sprinkled with Hiwa Kai salt
Syrup
 Piglet's lunch...

and two snacks...


Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.