Thursday, September 8, 2011

2011 Bento 114, 115, 116, 117

PlanetBox for Piglet
Three little burgers- I ended up taking one out and putting it in Pixie's lunch but they are chicken and cheese
Pasta salad
Peaches
Ketchup for dipping
Guava candy
I put press and seal over everyone's pasta salad.
Diva's was packed in a Bynto from Goodbyn. You can enter to win a set of these HERE.
and for Pixie... she ate it all- but a couple bites of chicken and shared some of my lunch.
This little ketchup cup has a plastic disk you set over top of it. I was surprised that the lunch still looked like this after I let her carry it to the play ground and then the mall.
This is a lunch Pixie and I shared yesterday. I also had pretzels to dip in the cream cheese. It's in the Yubo box. I was able to put the pretzels on top before closing the top.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hello

    Good Day to you im just roaming arround the internet trying
    to find good quality articles and i notice your blog and read
    some interresting topis you have i really appreciate your
    work i will come back and read some more very soon

    Thank you very much


    Kathy
    -healthandwellnessconsultants.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bentos looks soooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!!! will you mail me one?? :D
    and I'm curious to see inside the chicken/cheese mini burgers... is that grilled chicken? shredded chicken? the buns are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty LOL
    they are grilled.
    I want to make buns and freeze them for easy lunches
    I bought these ones.
    I hope you are well I can't seem to comment on you blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.