Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Let's Get This- Day 3

Day three. I feel good today. Not sluggish at all. I decided that this may not be Paleo, this may just be cutting out grains, processed foods, and refined sugars. I don't know where it will take me but I want to get my energy back and blood sugar stabilized. I feel good knowing that I'm not putting junk into my body. I won't be losing weight, I'm not trying to. I WANT to but at this point in my life I just don't want to work at it. So I'm not working out. Because I'm lazy. Although my DH did just buy a scale. I avoid those like the plague and now there's one in the house. ugh.


This morning I had a some bacon, kale chips white tea with some cream in it. And a small piece of cheese.
 For lunch Pixie and I shared this- I didn't have any oranges and two grapes.
For a quick snack I had a Fudge ball. ( I better not make any more of those, soo good).
For dinner I made Pork Carnitas- I used half a fresh orange and squeezed the juice right in. We had them wrapped in lettuce with cilantro, tomatoes, cabbage, olives, jalapenos, carrots and limes. Some hot sauce also. No one really missed the tortillas at dinner, but after the older girls each had one. My family isn't eating the way I do. I'm baking them multigrain bread this week LOL. But none of us need all that stuff at every meal.
I'll probably grab a snack in a bit. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.