Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bento 2011- 54, 55


I'll be the first person to admit I don't know a thing about St. Patricks day or the history of what/who Leprechauns are, although a short reading through THIS was interesting, not very informative. I'll have to read up on this more. Anyway. The girls keep saying they are having Leprechaun Day at school, that must be the new PC term. Though for some this may be worse and not PC at ALL. Do you know much about the history of this day? What about St. Patrick himself? And who the Leprechauns are or symbolize? Let me know, we're curious here at Give Peas A Chance!
For lunch
Boiled egg with a hot dog top hat. Decorated with deorators markers, pictured below. (I have the smaller set)
Whole wheat flat bread with almond butter
Strawberries, plums, banana, clemintines
chocolate coins.

 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.