Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Olive and Prociutto bread sticks

These are so easy to make. The only thing is they aren't good out of the fridge, so they need to be warmed in the oven if made before hand.
I used this DOUGH. When I took it out of the bread maker I kneaded in sliced olives that I dried with a paper towel- about 1/2 a cup.
After I formed the bread sticks I wrapped prociutto around each one and baked as the recipe said, for a little less time. I just kept and eye on them.

Just olive with Nicoise Salt.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these look amazing! I'm always wanting to find more things to do with my bread maker. Thanks! (Angel from NMDCM)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.