Thursday, October 21, 2010

Truss Your Chicken part 2


 Here are the final results from this Truss Your Chicken post. Maybe you can see it better, maybe not. But it was a YUMMY dinner.
Rinse chicken and pay dry with paper towels.
Season with Black, White and Spice, poultry seasoning and onion powder INSIDE. Stuff with carrots, celery and 1/2 of a lemon. 
Rub the outside with seasonings, get under the skin also. Tuck a couple pats of butter under the skin.
Truss it like pictured.
Bake for 25 minutes at 425 degrees.
Turn the oven down to 350 for 20 minutes a pound.


See how the wing was tucked under?
SO good. Evenly cooked all over.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.