Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pepperoni and Cheese Bread (Bread Machine)

This not a yeast bread, it's got more of a quick bread texture. But it's a great snacking bread. So easy peasy because I make it in the bread maker too.
Pepperoni and Cheese Loaf Bread
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 cup luke warm milk
1/2 cup butter, softened
1  cup shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cups roughly chopped pepperoni slices 
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon double acting baking powder

Place ingredients in the bread machine and bake according to manufacturers instructions for a batter bread. I used the batter bread cycle, and scraped down any flour on the sides of the pan during the rest cycle.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.