Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Movie Night Munchies

Friday nights are movie nights around here. It used to be pizza/calzone and movie nights. Some nights however I just don't want to deal with the oven. So, as long as it's fingerish food it works. I had leftover chicken and steak fajitas so it was quesadilla night. Always a hit with the family, even my picky girl Pixie.
Whole wheat tortilla quesadillas, fresh cilantro, lettuce, sour cream, lime wedges, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos and olives. Simple, easy, and hardly any clean up leaves lots of cuddle time.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.