Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bento 2010-23

I found these fantastic all beef, no MSG, no added nitrates, gluten free no fillers or preservatives hot dogs. I've been missing out! They are so good!  I made a worm- total failure (left) and the two on the right are fish. OK it's actually one hot dog split down the middle... oh never mind. Moving on.
top tier
- nummy hotdog
- pumpkin muffin
- ketchup
second tier
- kiwi
-tomato, basil, mozzarella skewers
- container of a broken vinaigrette (olive oil, spices, balsamic)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.