Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bento 2010-24

I am loving this one tier stainless steel bento. The clasp is fairly tight but easy for the kids to open and close. no plastic, dishwasher safe... YAY.
The other night we had sandwiches for dinner with this roasted chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, provolone, and mayo and Diva ate TWO. So I sent one, sans mayo with her for lunch.
- roasted chicken sandwich on an everything bagel thing
-carrots and Cesar dressing
-tomato on a ring pick
-two strawberries one with an umbrella pick and the other with a bone pick.
- a flower tomato slice with a flower stem pick
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.