Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bento 2010- 19,20

I finally found my press and seal sandwich cutter doo hickie that MIL gave me over the summer. WOOT. And I am nt a fan of Nori, but I do love these soy wraps. This one is tumeric- which gives it that gorgeous yellow color you see there on the sun... wagon wheel... eyeball... thing.
Sandwich with strawberry cream cheese, with Tumeric soy wrap garnish
Nori wrapped crackers
Carrots
Bell peppers
Dressing
Pumpkin Mini Muffin (that I made a few of to freeze also)
This lunch is for my two youngest girls.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.