Friday, September 10, 2010

Flower Bento Garnish (Ham, Egg, Tortilla etc)

This is an easy way to dress up a bento box. You can use a thin omelet, provolone- or other soft pliable cheese even tortillas. Make sure the tortillas are warm or they will break on ya. For a two tone flower layer tortilla with ham or two different colored tortillas.
Score the ham with a knife in the middle, but don't cut through the ends.
Fold it up and get ready to roll.
I don't always use a toothpick to secure them. The one pictured up top is NOT secured with a toothpick so it's more loose. The ones pictured below do have toothpicks.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.