Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Love Abounds Decadent Brownie Mix

Rich, chocolatey, decadent brownies, quick and easy with Love Abounds Decadent Brownie Mix. Made with the same smooth Belgian style chocolate that we use in our confections. All you do is mix in eggs and butter and bake!
I love the ease of brownie mixes, but I didn't like what was in  most brownie mixes, soy, partially hydrogenated oils, colorings, preservatives? No thank you! You'll find none of those in our mix.
Look for more varieties coming soon like Cheery Cherry, Rock My World, Nutso Much, and Chocolate Chile.

Love Abounds Decadent Brownie Mix

2 lightly beaten eggs
7 tablespoons melted butter
 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix butter, eggs and mix in a bowl. Batter will be thick.


Spread batter evenly in an 8x8 inch pan lined with parchment paper for easy slicing. Or use a  lightly greased unlined 8x8 inch pan.
Bake for 20-30 minutes. Don't over bake.
Test with toothpick one inch near the rim of the pan for doneness.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.