Thursday, May 13, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This is the perfect party dip, especially if you want that buffalo chicken taste, but don't want to pull out  the fryer! I had some leftover in a tortilla and it's awesome served with chips and celery sticks too.

Give Peas A Chance Buffalo Chicken Dip

2 chicken breasts- cooked and shredded
8 oz cream cheese softened
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
3-4 tablespoons sour cream
3-4 ounces hot sauce
1 tablespoon or more of sriracha 
2-4 ounces bleu cheese
Sliced green onion for garnish if you like it.

Heat the oven at 350 degrees. Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a baking dish. Mix the chicken, 3/4 of the shredded cheese, sour cream and hot sauces in a bowl. Put it on top of the cream cheese. Bake covered for 20 minutes until heated through. Cover with cheddar cheese and bake UNcovered until melted. Sprinkle with bleu cheese and green onions. Serve with chips, a baguette, celery sticks, or in a tortilla.




Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.