Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Sandwiches and Grilled Squash

I'm trying to get pictures up of dishes I make with Love Abounds seasonings and spices. This one is Sweet N' Spicy Rub, but Firecracker, Southwest, or any rubs will do also.
I made the foccacia recipe can be found here. The sandwiches have avocado, chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomato.

For the chicken I rubbed each piece (boneless skinless breasts) with a little olive oil and Sweet N' Spicy Rub. Then grilled them. I might have burned them a bit *hides*
Foccacia with rosemary and Nicoise Sea Salt.
Yellow squash- I cut them lengthwise fairly thick. Tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Grilled them up.
They don't take long at all.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.