Sunday, April 18, 2010

Coconut Curry Pork Chops

The other night we had coconut curry pork chops. I made them with Love Abounds Curry Powder. You can use any curry powder or even paste that you like.
I marinated the pork chops with curry powder, salt, pepper and coconut milk. Just enough coconut milk to coat the pock chops. Add a little red pepper if you want it spicier. A splash of fish sauce,  coconut amnios,  or soy sauce also. 
I grilled them and served them with coconut rice and asparagus.
I also have a coconut rice kit on Love Abounds.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I just started using curry powder in my cooking recently and I love it. I'm definately going to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.