Saturday, March 6, 2010

GPAC Stuffed Brulee Strawberries

I was looking through desserts and I forgot to ever post this recipe I think! EEP. GPAC Stuffed Brulee Strawberries. What a horrendous picture, ugh, oh well. But the strawberries are easy to make.

GPAC Stuffed Brulee Strawberries
Strawberries
Mascarpone
Powdered Sugar
Liquor
Sugar for torching

Wash the strawberries, and take off the stem.  Hallow the strawberries out with a melon baller.  Leave the bottom so that the filling doesn't leak. Cut a sliver off of the tip of the strawberries so that they will stand up.
In a small bowl mix a little sugar- powdered, and Mascarpone cheese, and a little liquor if you'd like. Fill each berry with filling. Sprinkle with sugar and torch them with a creme brulee torch. Or put them under the broiler to caramelize the sugar.
You can also layer nutella and the mascarpone filling too.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. OMG this looks so good. I'm bookmarking this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. strawberries is my favorite fruits with mango :)
    Andie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.