Monday, August 24, 2009

Mr. Bento 2009-2


Ok, just like me to toe the line a bit. Day two and I couldn't conform to the Mr. Bentos, "four tier, four bowl" norm. But that's just me, it's how I roll, I'm a non conformist and I roll dangerous. Tonight we had Spring Rolls for dinner so I rolled four extra for DH's lunch tomorrow. After I rolled them I wrapped them in a damp paper towel then foil to keep them from drying out. So the bottom tiers of the Mr. Bento tomorrow will be four upright Spring Rolls.
What's inside
4 Spring rolls
Deluxe mixed nuts
Cinnamon Life
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.