Friday, October 17, 2008

Stuffed Crust Pizza

Stuffed crust pizza... I would like to start off by saying my pizza stone broke in two AGAIN, my second one in the oven... GRR anyway... use your favorite pizza dough for this one, or purchase it at your favorite pizza place, I have a simple recipe here LINK. Then once you spread out or roll out the dough extend the sides and wrap string cheese sticks into the crust and pinch well to seal, top your pizza and cook as you normally would! EASY PEASY.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.