Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Pancakes



YEAH!!! It's PUMPKIN season!!! It's been awhile since I have done this... but this is a quickie! I have to get going, I am trying to get a head start on Saturday morning crepes, I am making eggnog ones! But that's a whole other post isn't it?
Back to the pumpkin goodness

Give Peas A Chance Pumpkin Pancakes

1 cup flour
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg beaten
1 to 1 1/2 cups buttermilk (or plain milk is fine too)
2 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup or so of pumpkin puree

Mix the dry ingredients together... add the wet ingredients. You have to judge the batter, I just added buttermilk until it looked right. Cook like you would other pancakes...


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.