Monday, April 28, 2008

Parmesan Crisps

These are so very VERY easy. They are great on top of salads especially a good Caesar salad, on top of soups, which is what we're having them on tonight. They are fast and easy to make. Eating them just is tastes good too.



Parmesan cheese- grated
optional- black pepper, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning, sesame seeds




Preheat oven to 400 degrees. You should really use a silpat for this but parchment would work also. Line a baking sheet with silpat, place heaping tablespoons of cheese on silpat. then gently spread out the cheese a little to flatten the mounds. Make sure they are a good 3 inches apart.






Bake for 3-5 minutes. Watch them carefully so they don't burn.







Once done let them cool for a minute or two before taking them off the silpat with a THIN spatula. Let them cool completely. You can cool them on a piece of parchment, for flat ones or on the bottom of a glass if you want them to form a cup to fill with greens. They are fragile though.





I made some plain ones, but I also made these ones. One has cayenne pepper on it, one has black pepper and the other has Italian seasoning.








Same method, different flavorings.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.