Friday, April 4, 2008

Faerie Berie Tisane

Here my friends is the road to another cup O' goodness from Lisa at the Healing Pixie. Lisa sent this tea for my girls as a treat, and it's DELISH. Fruity, a good amount of tartness, you can taste the yummy berriness too. I know it's not a word who cares? Delish isn't a word either. If you haven't tried Healing Pixie teas you are missing out. The Spice of life is DIVINE. The girls and I had a cup of this tea with just a touch of honey after dinner tonight. YUM.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.