Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Roasted Asparagus with Herbs De Provence

This asparagus was $1.50 a bunch, unbelievable, so I bought some. I already had the oven going for the corn on the cob and the breaded pork chops, so I didn't steam the asparagus I just roasted it. Diva really liked this meal, so much that she mentioned it on the phone to DH and said she wanted him to have some when he got home.

1 bunch of asparagus
Black pepper
Salt
Herbs De Provence
Olive oil
Butter
Fresh lemon juice






Was and trim your asparagus. Cut it into quarters, if you want. Cutting them now saves me from doing so at the table for the girls





Put you asparagus in a baking dish, or a roasting pan. I used this because it was clean and out since I used it for breading the pork.






Season with your spices and drizzle with olive oil








Dot with a little bit of butter. Roast for 15 minutes in a 400 degree oven. Until it shows a bit of brown on the asparagus.
Before serving squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top and toss.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.