Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ginger Glazed Carrots

We rarely eat cooked carrots except for in soups or in carrot cake around here but Piglet loves carrots and she can't really chew them raw. I usually throw in a couple carrots if i am making a soup just for her, so I thought I would try some ginger glazed carrots. Both the girls liked it. Piglet more so than Diva. No real recipe...





Cut up some carrots, pieces of fresh ginger and cover with water.









Bring to a boil and simmer until it's as tender as you want it.
Drain the water.







Squeeze in a bit of honey or maple syrup and a pat of butter. Then let it glaze over on the hot burner. Add a tiny bit of grated nutmeg and serve.



Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.