Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Diva's favorite sandwich of the moment...

My girls are not big sandwich eaters. Peanut butter and jelly, grilled cheese, cream cheese and jelly, I have tried a lot of them, they will eat them but they don't rave about them. Diva does rave about two sandwiches... in the summer we have crusty French rolls with roast beef, cheese, horseradish, mayo, tomatoes, lettuce and sprouts. She loves that, even on foccacia. This is her current favorite. She has been asking to sprout sprouts for a while now so I finally did. I don't know why I don't just keep a jar sprouted. She's had this sandwich three times this week.

Bread- whatever you have on hand
Vegetable cream cheese spread- a must for Diva
Turkey- sliced
Cheese- in our case muenster
Sprouts

Spread cream cheese on the bread.Top one side with cheese, the other with turkey, I do this so the sprouts are in the middle and they won't make the bread soggy. Add your sprouts. That's it, put them together and slice it in half. Then I wrapped this up for her lunch in these little sandwich ... sleeves if you will. A friend from Japan sent them.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog!! You post everything so step by step and are so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.