Saturday, February 2, 2008

Breakfast burrito bento


I haven't forgotten! I just have been so swamped. I am still making lunches, although I have to get back into the swing of things!
To the left is Diva's lunch on January 28th. I made her a breakfast burrito, cheese, eggs, and a tortilla. She loves sugar snap peas with dressing, so I don't deny her, they are green. I also threw in some yogurt covered raisins and a donut hole. She ate pretty good, all the peas, and some of the burrito.

Neither Diva nor Piglet like spaghetti sauce. So plain noodles with butter and some chicken in this lunch with oranges and sugar snap peas.
 
Of all three of these lunches I thought Diva would have eaten this one but all she ate was the goldfish! She said she wasn't hungry, in her defense she came down with a respiratory infection later that weekend.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.