Saturday, February 2, 2008

Not rocket science but fun popscicles.




This is something fun to do with little kiddos...
Nothing to it really.
I take organic fruit juice and dilute it with water, you don't need to dilute it but it's too sweet for me if i don't.
In this case I used apple juice.









I put some frozen berries into my molds.

















Divided the juice and let me kids drink the extra.






Put the tops on and freeze. When I need to un-mold them I just run it under a bit of hot water. Easy peasy.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.