Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mini Pita pocket lunches


This is Diva's lunch for tomorrow. I got those cute little pita's from the grocery store here. I lined
them with lettuce so that they won't get soggy. She loves the curry chicken salad, so I am sure she will eat these. The little trees are made from boiled quail eggs and put on the new picks I got from a swap. I also tried to make a little chick and a hatch-ling but that didn't go over too well.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I want mini pitas too! I think your chicks and trees are totally adorable. What an awesome lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very yummy! I love the box, we are Hello Kitty fans here too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! She did enjoy it all but one p-pita pocket

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter loves having pita sandwiches in her lunch as well. She is the envy of the lunch table since everyone else just has regular bread sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.