Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sticky Molasses Drumsticks

Sticky Molasses Drumsticks
This is something both the girls and I really like, the sweetness of the molasses with savory oyster sauce is so good. The girls eat so well every time I make it. I serve a bit of the juices over jasmine rice. If I had scallions sliced I would have added that to the marinade.

6 Chicken drumsticks
1/2 cup Oyster flavored sauce
1/2 cup Molasses
1/4 cup Soy sauce
Garlic powder
1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Mix oyster sauce, molasses, soy sauce and garlic powder in a bowl. Add drumsticks and turn to coat, place in baking dish. Bake chicken until juices run clear, turning to coat with marinade, and basting. Halfway through cooking time I add chicken broth, this is only to make enough "gravy" for our rice.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.