Tuesday, June 4, 2013

2013 Bento 117-123 #takeitTuesday

It's "Take It Tuesday" here on Give Peas A Chance. I don't pack Bentos but I still use this label.
Don't forget to link up, either below or on Facebook! See details below.

 In the Planetbox
Chicken
Babybel
Mango
Wheat Thins
Chocolate Chips
 Ribs (pork)
Cucumbers
Bell Peppers
Strawberries
Plain greek yogurt with honey
Granola bars
Strawberries
Plain Greek yogurt with honey
Babybel
Cucumbers
Chocolate chips
Granola bar
Pizza
Bell peppers
Peaches
Cookies
Jelly



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.