Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday Words- Col 3

Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people Ephesians 6:7

Lord help me to decrease, and for your to increase in my life. Help my focus to be only on you, that whatever I do would honor you. Thank you for picking me up when I screw up too. 

This great free printable is from A Well Feathered Nest. You can download it there, she has other colors also. If you click the picture it will take you to her blog, so will THIS link.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU so much for this printable…I just printed both colors and LOVE them! Will be using one in the kitchen for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.