Thursday, February 21, 2013

2013 Bento 5-11

I'm just putting a bunch of lunches in this one post :). Because I'm sooo behind.

On the left for Diva 
Chicken noodle soup
Pear

For Piglet
Chicken strips
Ketchup
Pretzels
Banana
Chocolate covered Acai berries


On the left for Diva
Ramen Noodles with broccoli
Pepperoni

Piglet
Sausage
Waffles
Banana
Broccoli
Syrup

Diva packed her own lunch
Bagel
Mint Jelly
Pepperoni
String Cheese
Water in the thermos

Diva's lunch
Water bottle- usual
Ramen with egg and red bell pepper
Red Velvet Cupcake from Georgetown Cupcake

Diva's lunch
Jasmine rice
Chinese Sausage
Half and orange

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.