Saturday, December 15, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel Day 15


No elf antics today. I didn't have a card printed out. I just put Joy and Angel on our sideboard with a reminder to pray for others. The glitter says BAND- which stands for Bear Another's Name Daily. From my Mercy Band.

Psalm 5:1-7
Give ear to my words, O Lord,
Consider my meditation. 
 Give heed to the voice of my cry,
My King and my God,
For to You I will pray. 
 My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord;
In the morning I will direct it to You,
And I will look up.
 For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness,
Nor shall evil dwell with You. 
 The boastful shall not stand in Your sight;
You hate all workers of iniquity. 
 You shall destroy those who speak falsehood;
The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.
  But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy;
In fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple.





Are you on Pinterest? I have a board for Christmas Angel and Elf Ideas it's open to the public for everyone to pin to, I'd love more ideas so leave me your pinterest link or name in the comments and I'll invite you!
What is the deal with all these cards and verses? Check out the other Christmas Angel/Elf posts below, and read the my letter to the girls HERE.
Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.