Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For Baby Riley

It's with a heavy heart that I write this post. There is an auction going on right now on Hyena Cart for Baby Riley's family. Please take a moment to read their story and pray for them. If you can consider a donation or bid on some of the gorgeous items that are up. 
Her story. (Pictures of infant loss are on this link.)
Some of the items at the Charity Store you can bid on.


Puddlefoot.

Love Abounds- Sipping Chocolat Con Chilie
There is so much more, please check it out.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.