The kids start school tomorrow! YIKES!! Where did the time go? Middle is two, but so ready since last year, both the kids cried and didn't want to leave their classes during orientation last week. Middle was so excited; the teacher pulled me aside and goes, "Are they really potty trained?" and I said, "yes for a while now." Her teacher said they were the only one in the class that is. I suspect it's because there is an older sibling I told her.
Pork filled Bun bao
Cheese
Banana
Raisins
Grapes
Whole wheat carrot muffin.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.