Thursday, October 15, 2026

Peasreads: The Twelve Loves of Christmas An Advent Romance Collection


 The Twelve Loves of Christmas
An Advent Romance Collection
by Alexandria Bellefleur; Elise Bryant; Olivia Dade; Alexis Daria; Sarah Hogle; Zakiya N. Jamal; Rebecca Jenshak; Jessica Joyce; Susan Lee; Joss Richard; M. A. Wardell; Rebekah Weatherspoon

What a fun countdown of short stories. Some made me tear up. Heartwarming, funny, romantic, with a diverse cast of characters.  It was a fun sampling of authors I've never read before. Definitely gives me a new list of authors to follow. Perfect for the holiday season for a quick read in-between all the holiday hustle and bustle.

Description

Count down to Christmas with this delightful advent calendar of twelve sealed holiday love stories by beloved romance authors.

The Twelve Loves of Christmas is a swoon-worthy short story collection about finding love during the most magical time of the year. Including a playful forced proximity romance featuring a woman and her older brother’s grinchy (yet unexpectedly endearing) best friend, a tender love story of two neighbors who decide to skip Christmas together, a second-chance spark reignited between exes stranded at the airport, and many more festive love stories, there’s a little holiday magic waiting for every reader.

Open one sealed story each day in the lead-up to Christmas to unwrap a season full of love, warmth, and happily-ever-afters.

Find more book reviews here under Peasreads.

Amazon reviews Katereviews.

Goodreads reviews.
I received this egalley from NetGalley and Atria was under no obligation to give a review. All opinions are  my own. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.