Thursday, September 5, 2024

Peasreads: The Ghost Cat by Alex Howard

This book is such a fun read. I loved seeing through a cat's eyes. Alex Howard tells the story of Grimalkin and his witnessing life in a 120 year span. There are beautiful touching moments and funny moments. I love the footnotes sharing the history of the times. I would recommend this book to cat lovers, dog lovers (me), anyone who likes historical fiction with a touch of magic and whimsy 
Thank you NetGalley and Harper Collins for the ARC. All opinions are my own and I was under no obligation to leave a review.
 
  Find more book reviews here under Peasreads.

Amazon reviews Katereviews.

Goodreads reviews.
I received this book from NetGalley for this review. I was under no obligation to give a positive review. All opinions are  my own. I am disclosing this per the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.