Sunday, September 22, 2024

Peasreads: The Book Swap Tessa Bickers

 

This is such a fun refreshing read. I liked the writing style. The story is unique. Each of the characters grew with the story. The care that was taken to address trauma. The love for books and writing. 

Thank you Tessa Bickers for sharing this one with the world. I've already recommended it to do many of my reader friends. 


Thank you NetGalley and Harlequin Trade Publishing for allowing me to read this book. All opinions are my own.

 

 Find more book reviews here under Peasreads.

Amazon reviews Katereviews.

Goodreads reviews.
I received this book from NetGalley for this review. I was under no obligation to give a positive review. All opinions are  my own. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.