Friday, October 18, 2019

The Fountain of Fair Fortune- Universal Studios Orlando

Butterbeer. It's sweet, like cream soda, butterscotch soda. The cream on top, like melted vanilla ice cream that's been whipped to barely soft peaks. I like it cold and frozen. I didn't get to have it hot sadly. It's perfect to grab and wander around the Wizarding World and get lost.
At the bottom of this post is the Pumpkin Juice which taste like a spiced apple cider and pumpkin spices. It was way too sweet for me.



The dragon on top of the Gringotts Bank. They did such an amazing job with this magical world. So lovely.


From the Universal Studios Orlando website:
" Named for one of the fables in The Tales of Beedle the Bard (a collection of children's stories that many young witches and wizards grew up reading), The Fountain of Fair Fortune serves a variety of beers and other beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).

Non-alcoholic offerings include Butterbeer™, Frozen Butterbeer™, Pumpkin Juice™, Gillywater (bottled water), Fishy Green Ale, and Otter’s Fizzy Orange Juice."
Universal Dining Plan — Quick Service
Quick Service
Snacks And Beverages
Alcoholic Beverages Available, 21+ With Valid ID

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.