Sunday, June 4, 2017

Chirashi Bowl

Nothing fancy here as far as ingredients. But it was a yummy Whole30 compliant lunch. Down to the 100% natural wasabi and Coconut amnios instead of soy sauce. Which I will say neither are as good as what I'm used to, which is bright green not real wasabi and soy sauce. 

In this bowl
Salmon
Cucumber
Daikon noodles (under everything)
Lime
Golden Kiwi
Wasabi.
Click to find more Whole 30

recipes here on Give Peas A Chance, or use the search function. 


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.