Monday, March 27, 2017

2017 Lunches 112-121

Happy "take it Tuesday" everyone! Here are some lunches I've packed...

Yumbox containers
Coconut Pandan Waffles
Whipped cream
Strawberries
Blueberries
Pepperoni
Cheese Stick



Planetbox Rover
Chicken Salad 
Carrots
Red Bell Peppers
Crackers
Blueberries
Strawberries


Yumbox containers
Multigrain chips
Red bell peppers
Guacamole


My oldest wanted to pack a lunch on a day her sisters were buying. So she had rice, nori and fruit (not shown).

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.